Thursday, October 29, 2015


Reflection on Project 2 (Video Tutorial)

This was our last assignment and we were supposed to do in a group. One of our friends was kind enough to plan a topic on “How to make a paper boat?” and she had sent us in wechat. There were quite a number of instructions to be followed while making a paper boat.
All the instructions were divided among five of us. We were to make a video clips and send them to Sonam Wangdi to produce final version of video clip. This project was also interesting because while making the video clips I had to repeat several times because sometimes I would forget what to say next. My daughter had to sacrifice her sleep that day because she was my photographer.
After making video clips I had a tough time sending to Sonam Wangdi because my net was very slow and it took almost 6 hours for me to upload and send. We really had fun because all of us were active on wechat and sometimes we made calls to clarify our doubts.
I would say this project was one of the best projects that I have ever done. I learnt a lot from my friends. I would definitely create such video tutorials in the class for my children so that they can enjoy.

Thank you sir for giving us this project and thank you for giving us an opportunity to keep or friends closer. I hope sir would enjoy going through our video tutorial. Thank you once again.

2 comments:

  1. Karma,
    I do agree with you that creating video tutorial was challenging yet a fun-packed exercise as we get to see our flaws and redo over and again. I will never forget the experience.
    Thank you sir for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karma, I still remember our chat on ICT group created on we chat regarding the struggles we faced in the process of making this tutorial clip. Cheers to our group members as we did our best and we were rewarded for that.

    ReplyDelete